INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Eliminating energy poverty in the developing world with clean technology.
- 1.2 billion people globally lack access to electricity.
- These areas are also rife with power outages that often last up to seventeen hours per day.
- Powering health & educational facilities in areas devastated by climate change.
Impact of Clean Energy
a 4 kW off-grid PV systems provides
- the ability to generate over 5,500 units of useable electricity per year based on local irradiance levels
- enough power to charge 60 laptops simultaneously
- a CO2 reduction equivalent to over 1,650 kerosene lamps being replaced
- ability to replace 3 Kerosene lamps with each lamp equaling two packets of cigarettes per day of inhaled fumes when in use